Oakwood At Oasis Gateway
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
We decided this is sightseeing day…but there is no possible way to SEE Las Vegas. You must FEEL the City. That said, we only have ½ day for this task. Well, you can do only as much as time (and money?) allow.
We drove down "the strip" and then back to Old Las Vegas Town, where the original Four Queens and Golden Nugget Casinos began …
... to Vegas. Then Rosie’s phone rang. A guy said he had the phone and was in the same Casino, let’s meet. I'm at the “D” Concierge, right now. Like mission impossible.
Angus left Rosie in the show and ran to the reception area in search of the Concierge. He waited, the concierge didn't know anything but got Security in. He was a big guy in a suit who looked like he could “make me an offer” and steepled his fingers at me. The ...
... launched, get this Cost-free video + report that should provide you with what Lethal flaws you ought to *never* do to earn an ex boyfriend back again and what exactly you ought to do instead... head to Acquire My ExBoyfriend Again. For additional absolutely free helpful hints and information take a look at ways to get an ex back. Correct following a split up, some men will check with by themselves: "What am i able to do so you can get my ...
... 18px;">We flew to LA, got off & had to catch a bus to the right terminal for our next LONG flight. Once checking in we had a 2 hour wait which was nice to relax & not rush. In the last 30 mins of waiting to catch our flight, Zeke tripped over & hit his head on the side of the chair. He passed out, came too & then passed out again! Once he was ...
... America camps. After being turned away from the first park as our van doesn't have an air conditioner (still haven't worked that out) we stayed in a place with 70 foot (21 metre) bus motor homes. These things were massive and also had sections that widened when parked. They probably had more amenities and a larger floor area then our apartment in Chch Thanks for reading Isaac and Amanda ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood At Oasis Gateway Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Großartiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place