Oakwood At Oasis Gateway
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
Today we drove from Flagstaff to Las Vegas. It is a short drive so we slept in a bit. It was a gorgeous drive with the mountain views. We pasted this pretty field with yellow flowers on the out skirts of Flagstaff. I made Evan pull over so I could take photos. I wanted to let Maggie play in the field but it was right on the highway. Boulder City is 30 minutes outside of Vegas, this is where the Hoover Dam is located. We drove over the ...
... it is made of glass and offers a very different perspective of the canyon.
The engineering is amazing and the walk itself has a capacity of 32000KGs. Its not for everyone and many people balk at the thought of walking on glass. With photos taken, souvenir photos collected we boarded our Eurocopter for the return flight. As Las Vegas came into sight it again highlights what a different place ...
... a film about the
construction of the dam, and then a guided tour of the power plant including one of the two rooms containing 9 huge generators. After our tour we walked across the top of the dam taking pictures and looking with admiration at the size of the dam and associated structures. Mead Lake that was created by the dam is also very impressive, although it is currently about
60 feet below full pool ...
... Subway breakfast before finally leaving Chris and going through the Security checkpoint. So sad. John's bag got hauled off the conveyor, so I collected my 2 bags and his remaining bag, and when he came through the metal detector to me, I told him they guy way waving one of his bags and asking for the owner. So he then went through the bag with the guy, examining various items and there as a tool more like pliers, but it has a fold-up blade in it ...
... the music. As an older 50 year old lady walked by she danced in front of her and said "You go girl", then as the older woman passed she smacked her ******* the butt. I was appalled, the older lady turned to her and said something. The girl's friends turned to the butt slapper and said, "that is a hard limit". Hopefully only in Vegas.
We enjoyed 2 Margaritas and the lava nachos. There was even live music. Other exciting scene was when a bachelor ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood At Oasis Gateway Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $58
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $80
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $36
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $58
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $38
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $37
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $55
- Never again!
- Let down
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $60
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $36
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $31
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $55
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $57
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $97
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $233
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $129
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $157
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $197
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $127
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place