Oakwood At Oasis Gateway
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
We decided this is sightseeing day…but there is no possible way to SEE Las Vegas. You must FEEL the City. That said, we only have ½ day for this task. Well, you can do only as much as time (and money?) allow.
We drove down "the strip" and then back to Old Las Vegas Town, where the original Four Queens and Golden Nugget Casinos began …
... Boulder City Nevada. After meeting Steve, who's F-150 is equipped with gigawatts of LED lighting, we followed him East to Temple Bar in Arizona. Temple Bar is on the Eastern end of Lake Mead where the Colorado River enters the basin. It's further by car than the Western marinas, but a shorter boat trip from there to the B-29 site.
The weather ...
... to get down the narrow aisle, mums with rugs & bulging backpacks on one arm, little ones under the other, kids with cases & back packs, carrying thick jackets & Shane with skate boards (without the wheels) tucked under his armLittle Hank. The hostesses are NOT allowed to help put cases up in the compartments, so we are blocking the aisle, trying ...
... it- the others, they did not. The roof blew them away. We had Mexican for dinner- an appetiser ( us version of entrees) and it was still too big to eat. Then off to some more shops. We came across the roof raining into a pond. I bought an Ultimate Fighter Jersey ( go team rousey) and headed back. My feet are all banged up cause I wore my new shoes, and I have had 1 too many drinks in the street. Seen just a tiny bit more of ...
We had lunch in the Garden / Jungle area and in it was a lovely waterfall, A number of monkey's and ape's, Two elephants and a cheetah. Every 15 minutes there would be a Storm causing a number of animals to shudder and move. Every 30 minutes all the animals would move in the Electrical Storm. The meals were as usual huge and we could not eat it all.
About 3.15am we were approached to take part in a TV Ratings Survey on a TV program ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Oakwood At Oasis Gateway Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Großartiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place