Las Vegas Mini Castle
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... night. After the show we walked for miles and miles, all the way to the end of the strip and back again. We were all exhausted and we got the shuttle back to our hotel and went straight to bed. Actually Alex, Ben and Josh all fell asleep on the bus, but it was around 1.30am and they were pooped! Off to Bishop tomorrow for one night as we make our way up into the ...
... see the variety of plant and animal life that exists in such a harsh environment.
After our float trip along the river we returned to the shore and were met by our helicopter for the return flight to the rim of the canyon. Once there, we boarded a coach to several observation areas to soak in the stunning majesty of the area. We had a lunch supplied by the Hualapai people and afterwards were able to hike ...
... decent sized with a kitchen, dining area, good tv, nice bathroom and a little balcony. The air condoning unit is the noisiest contraption. I have ever encountered, wish o I had earplugs! After such a lot of food on the plane, neither me or Harrison were hungry, so we just stayed in and enjoyed some American tv. I personally was finally able to set up my new iPad and have a play on candy crush on a much bigger screen! That brings me up to date on yesterday. More tomorrow. ...
... It was roasting in the desert (over 100F). We had a look around the enchanting creation in awe but we were really hoping to meet Elmer too. After about 10 mins he came out of the wooden house at the back of the bottle farm. He said he had been having his second afternoon nap, he was probably about 75, so not a young guy.
We chatted for a bit about the farm and when Billy Connolly came by. We also chatted about Karl Pilkington when he came to ...
... minds up about what that says about me, the girls I know, or our appreciation of the institution of marriage, but bear in mind that they both said yes. However, the reaction this time was incredible. Hannah was actually shocked, her friend Jodi did an amazing job at screeching exitedly, earning herself the best man spot, and the couple who had interrupted their intense make out session to watch ran over to hug and hi five us.
TripAdvisor Reviews Las Vegas Mini Castle
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing