Las Vegas Mini Castle
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... plenty of sunshine. I first went back to the northern part of the park to do a couple more nature trails I’d skipped. But first I drove the Queen Valley Road, a dirt road through what was supposed to be some of the best Joshua trees in the park. But I wasn’t too impressed. These are the trails I hiked:
- Barker Dam Nature Trail: This was an awesome trail, combining the best of everything in the park. The first half went between the amazing rocks of the ...
... the world.
I should mention at this point that the only reason Amy was not with us at the Hofbrauhaus was that she had just made the announcement to us all that she and Nick were going to be parents and that their baby is due May 10th. Probably a good enough reason for not throwing back three or four steins of ale.
And that is Vegas. One day just kind of flowed into the next. Poor Teresa caught some kind of chill and flew back ...
... snack and beverage, all the while watching the fountains across the street as well as those passing by. It's not long before I realise it's time to head back to the room, settle in a bit before making my way up to Freemont.
Although my trip up to Freemont was hardly a pleasant one (waiting for The Deuce for forty minutes only to not be able to get on due to lack of space, and finally arriving an hour after the ...
... off at the Hoover Dam some 15 minutes for photos and then continued. All this time we were given the local history of the area and the driving speeds ranged from 60mph - 80mph.
The are of the Canyon we were going to was about 120 miles from Las Vegas and we made good time because traffic was light.
We arrived at the West Rim and we had arranged for three photo stop opportunities. The weather was perfect ...
... with huge statues and fountains. The Forum shops appear to be outside as up above is a blue sky with white fluffy clouds and its like we walking along a street in Rome with the pavement cafes and restaurants. While in this protected air-conditioned environment we have no idea of the heat building up outside. We can't come to grips with the number of people doing what we are doing. Everywhere we go in Vegas there is a lot of people. There is an astounding number of people playing ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Las Vegas Mini Castle
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place