Hampton Inn Jackson-North
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Non-smoking hotel
- High-speed internet in room
- Swimming pool
- High-speed internet in room (free)
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
Photos of Hampton Inn Jackson-North
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Hampton Inn Jackson-North
Travel Blogs from Jackson
... while the dealer is trying to solve the problem. But then, whom should we come across at the dealer but our new found friends, the Mississippi Drill Team. They had been at Drill Team practice in the morning and were on a break before reconvening for another practice in the evening. During their break, they had the bright idea to pop by Got Gear Motorsports for a gander and lo and behold, who is already there but us, fixing the bumblebee's bum. So together, we all stood around and waited ...
... to have him with us to enjoy this moment especially given the amount of time he had to put in in resolving the issues with the Title.
With our bumblebee well and truly now in our hands, we are ready to rock and roll!
Watched the drill team practice this evening and Bobby took Jude pillion on his bike as he did a couple of sequences. Looked really great old madam sitting there like lady muck on his bike! At the end of ...
... flags flying from homes usually alongside the American flag
- Coffee break at Mama’s ……………R 30; at the service station with no working bowsers
- Lunch at Meridian at Wiedmanns (a very lucky find that we stumbled upon due to some roadworks). Established in 1870, it was very busy with families sharing lunch. Jae was most helpful with assisting ...
- Filled up with fuel – regular $36.00 at $2.30 per gallon
- Mississippi Blues Trail markers x 3:
- The Blue Room
- Willie Dixon (birth place is Vicksburg)
- The Red Tops
- Michel's Record ...
... spot of the map turned out to be a cemetery)