Hampton Inn St. Augustine - I-95
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Hampton Inn St. Augustine - I-95 Saint Augustine
Travel Blogs from Saint Augustine
This morning we went to the Fountain of Youth, which is a Spanish dig site. It was home to the first white settlement in America.
1. A musket firing
2. The planetarium (to show how early explorers navigated)
3. A canon firing (it was loud)
4. The Fountain of Youth spring (it tasted sulphuric)
5. A native Indian village (an old Indian burial site)
6. Mission de Numbers (the earliest ...
We had a sleep in and then went out to the Fountain of Youth which is where America was first settled. We went and saw how to work a musket. After that we saw a canon. It was very loud when it was fired. We saw some shelters of some Indians that once lived here.
Today we went on a Segway Tour.
1. Flagler College (the first hotel that had electricity)
2. A cathedral (it had a pipe organ with the most pipes in the world)
3. A popsicle shop (it had home made popsicles that were delicious)
4. A house on fire (it nearly took the chocolate shop!!!)
After lunch went to a animal rescue and rehabilitation park for exotic ...
... of Charlestown, SC the Spanish felt sufficiently threatened to establish a more significant fortification. Originally conceived to be a castle, it has a two drawbridges, a portcullis and it’s foundation was built 19’ thick and surrounded by a moat. At first glance, you wonder why there is no water! Well, the moat is known as a dry moat. The intent was to prevent attackers from from burrowing underneath the walls. The fort was subsequently attacked 15 ...
... for any objects ahead or to the left or right of us. That was it. Hmmm. Seemed easy enough. By 2am I found myself hanging over the port side vomiting. Sea sickness. Just a minor case but awful just the same. Anthony prepared a comfy possy in the fresh air - where I spent laying down, incapacitated for the remainder of that journey. This was my welcome and intro to ...