Grande Albergo Capotaormina
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Grande Albergo Capotaormina
Travel Blogs from Taormina
We travelled via Cefalin, a former fishing village, and visited the cathedral there, then we had lunch at Miraglia Forest where the restaurant is part of a farm. We walked down the long driveway lined with pines and past some pigs, (whose relatives were on the menu). After lunch our destination was up and up a winding road to our hotel on the edge of the historic town of Taorima. We again had ...
... nearby, Mt Etna. One of the ancient sites is the Greek amphitheatre which could seat 7,000 people. It was a little challenging to find the place and the man who sold us the ticket was difficult to understand, and there were no signs with prices. He then had difficulty working out we needed €3 change! After a tasty lunch of a Sicilian antipasti, (meats, cheeses, olvives) and a Greek salad, we wandered back to our ...
... the edge of a cliff with an amazing view that I loved.
We could see the volcano in the distance and it was smoking and people go to the crater of it.
At the ampitheatre we met some people who were Aussies too.
We drove to another town that was built on top of a big rock really high on a mountain and it looked super cool.
... where we tasted honey of various flavours, olives, oil, wine, lemoncello and pesto. Back to the hotel for a rest, catching up with emails, Facebook etc. walked to the beach for some time in the sun near one of the huge hotels on the beach. Dinner at s nearby restaurant - pizza seafood and salad, Peter had a canoli on the way ...
Breakfast in the hotel, great breakfast at this hotel, home made croissants etc. This hotel is in a great position with great views, just a little tired, the rooms need updating. We walked to the chairlift to get it to the top where the ancient town of Taormina is, we walked around and took photos and had lunch at the Trattoria Piazza Badia, very nice meal. Lunch was antipasto with ...
Other places to stay in Taormina
Via Nazionale 105, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $269
- Gorgeous hotel, but wi-fi …
- Enchanteur et haut de gamme !
Via Madonna delle Grazie 3, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Fantastic stay at the Monte Tauro
- Not up to scratch!
- Selective information.....
Piazza San Domenico 5, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $401
- Gorgeous gardens, beautiful public rooms, disappointing bedrooms
- Wonderful and unique - like staying in a living museum
Via Teatro Greco 59, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $849
- Stunning service, views and rooms
- An oasis at the end of a long vacation
- Grand Prices, Grand View but no Grand Hotel
Via Nazionale 189, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $182
Bagnoli Croci 75, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Excellent location, staff rude and disapointing food
- Great Hotel, Not So Great Staff!
- Excellent hotel and excellent staff
Via Nazionale 147, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $269
Via Bagnoli Croci, 79, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $245
- I LOVED this hotel
- Villa Belvedere - rude, arrogant, inhospitable
- Lovely hotel with beautiful views
Via Guardiola Vecchia 27, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Great Hotel
- Fab Holiday
- Fantastic hotel, town and island
Via Nazionale 161, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $367
Via Luigi Pirandello 50, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $352
- Un vero 5 stelle lusso!
- Wunderbares San Pietro
- Superhotel in guter Lage
Via Bagnoli Croce 92, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Fabulous break
- Food dreadful, but stunning views
- Bristol Park Hotel August 2003
Via Don Giovanni Bosco 10, Taormina | 2 star hotelfrom $90
Via Nazionale 107/A, Taormina | 5 star hotelfrom $306
Via Dietro Cappuccini 10, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $100
Via Circonvallazione 61, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $151
Via Bagnoli Croce 1, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $193
- A great hotel
- Only ok; lots of steps
- Good View But...
Via Nazionale 114, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $111
Via Leonardo da Vinci 83, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $96
Via Giacomo Matteotti 2, Taormina | 2 star hotelfrom $97
Via Toselli 8, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- View Mount Etna from your …
- Excellent location - good hotel
- Price is not in proportion to quality offered
Via Guardiola Vecchia 34, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $195
- Fabulous small hotel with great service and views
- Lovely hotel;great location;teriffic views
- Breathtaking views
Via Luigi Pirandello 60, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $171
- Fantastic Place to stay!
- A great stay at the Bel Soggiorno
- We would happily return to Bel Soggiorno
Piazzale Della Funivia, Taormina | 3 star hotelfrom $113
Via Madonna delle Grazie 9, Taormina | 4 star hotelfrom $86