Grand Plaza Parkroyal
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Grand Plaza Parkroyal Singapore
Travel Blogs from Singapore
... boards educating people on how to live carefully and to safe the planet. It's a very exciting place to be and we loved it. We then headed adjacent to the cloud and there is the flowers building and the theme was Christmas :)
... and gave you plenty of leg room. We certainly were not given the correct meal, and decided not to eat cold sausage in a bun with quiche... ha ha
Don't be fooled by the WiFi either, the steward gives you a coupon which gives you access for less than 30minutes, which for a five hour journey is pointless.
Still it was a comfortable coach and I liked the massage seats and great views from the top floor, so it was worth the few extra RM.
You stop once on ...
Wow, today's the day where the South East Asia portion of the trip comes to a close. Its really hard to grasp how this trip has gotten to this point already. It seemed to have gone by in a flash!
We checked out of our room and dropped our stuff at the main office for holding as we toured about today. We both agreed that the best way to spend our last day in South East Asia was to be on the beach on Sentosa Island. After a really yummy ...
... colour and the lightning was magnificent. I was a millisecond off from catching a strike on camera while I took a picture of Justin. Ah, that would have been so cool!
- Had lunch in the food court area of the mall, which just a gong show! It was such a huge expansive space with nearly 100 restaurant stalls and a ton of seating but next to no where to sit; that's how many people were in there! I had Chinese food and Justin had Indian. It just didn't compare to the food we ...
... Mikaela - Germany; Scott - Rome; Joanne - Germany and Sorrento
Optional excursion on tours that we enjoyed most:
Ashleigh, Mikaela and Scott- Monarco and Mt Titlis; Joanne - Mt Titlis and Venice
Thing I most disliked:
Ashleigh, Mikaela, Scott and Joanne - toilets at Arles
Ashleigh - Eiffel Tower , Mikaela - Colosseum, Scott - The Acropolis, Joanne - Westminster Abbey
Best thing I ...
Other places to stay in Singapore
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Buidling work on city side
Central Region, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $330
Downtown Core, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Will stay again ...
- Excellent hotel and spa
- Highly recommended
Singapore River, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- Great Hotel, Great Location.
- Great Family Hotel !!
- Merchant Court - BEST hotel in Singapore
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $251
- Good business hotel
- COZY CORNER
- Great Stopover Break
Central Region, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $280
- Not as fantastic as expected
- Unsurpassed Service - These Rave Reviews are Earned
- Shangri-La - SUPERB
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $220
- Let's set the record straight
- Luxury but no atmosphere
- Great location, great hotel
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Good hotel, good location, great japanese restaurant
- One of the best stays in Singapore
- Best value in Singapore!
East Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $222
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Loved this hotel very good location
- Loved the Holiday Inn, Singapore
- Fabulous location
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Good Value
Orchard Road, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Good... but not memorable.
- Good Location but noisy
- Good 5 star hotel - Grand Tower Deluxe Rooms
Central Region, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $351
- Wonderful Service!
- RITZ CARLTON HOTEL
- A Rave!
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great Location
- Tea please
- Good Hotel
Downtown Core, Singapore | 3 star hotelfrom $149
- Outdated hotel
- Going Downhill - quickly
- Had a great experience for 3 months
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Cosy Hotel with good location
- Good Value
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $221
- Long time ago - but it was good then
- Hilton Singapore still in the 1970s
- Decent hotel
Rochor, Singapore | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Good location but rooms very dirty
- Great location, iffy hotel
- Better than Expected
Tanglin, Singapore | 3 star hotelfrom $171
- Average Hotel
- Nothing Great
- Time for a change
Central Region, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $134
No.101 Siloso Road, Sentosa Island | 5 star hotelfrom $318
- Needs refurbishing
- Breath Taking
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $273
- Great hotel
- Definitely my favourite in Singapore
Kallang, Singapore | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- Did not like it very much!
- Lousy Experience
Central Region, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $275
- Can do better
- A smashing time!!!
- Trendy and chic suitable for the business traveller
Central Region, Singapore | 3 star hotelfrom $178
- Generally good
- Great Hotel
- Excellent hotel in great location !!
Downtown Core, Singapore | 5 star hotelfrom $227
- Will be excellent when refubishment is complete
- Loss of faith