Gran Caribe Villa Los Pinos
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Gran Caribe Villa Los Pinos Havana
Travel Blogs from Havana
... of the restaurant was really appreciated after the heat of the street walk. Onto our bus now for another tour, going past the embassies and the coast this time - a much better area. Back at the hotel by 4 and onto the bed before having dinner in the hotel restaurant - feeling a bit of jet lag I think. Not in our hotel, but elsewhere you don't put the toilet paper in the toilet, it has to go in the bin ...
... and the socialism is so important.
- The building (1913) is amazing, but then we learned that it was the previous presidential palace, so this explains the grandiose staircase when coming in.
- First the most important: we go out and we check out the missile they used to shoot down the American planes, saw the soviet tank which was the best in WWII and ...
... Cuba and authorizing more Cuban-Americans to travel there. And it has paved the way for initiatives to expand Internet access and cellphone coverage on the island.
Fully ending the embargo will require Congress’s approval. But there is much more the White House could do on its own. For instance, it could lift caps on remittances, allow Americans ...
Leisurely wake up. Breakfast and Alejandro drove us to the Hotel Nacional where we saw the cannons used against the Spanish in the Spanish American war (we kicked Spain out of Cuba, Puerto Rico, Guam and the Phillipines in 10 weeks in 1898). But in a sign of changing times, they also have tunnels which housed soviet antiaircraft missiles during the Cuban missile crisis. The hotel bar has photos of the mafia dons and Hollywood stars who have stayed there. Alejandro drove us back ...
... socialist apartment block. Inside there was a central atrium and when we went up to the floors all the presumed apartment space was open plan cigar rolling space with rollers sitting at one metre wide tables on which they do the rolling. We asked about the ladies rolling cigars on their thighs and chests but we were ensured that no longer happens and now they use natural adhesive resin from the plant. Rollers have a 9 month training before they can be allowed on their own. A ...
Other places to stay in Havana
Neptuno, esquina Prado y Zulueta, Havana | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great location and hotel
- Stay at the Parque Central
Tlalpan Sur/South, Havana | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- Best hotel ever
- Needs Improvement
- An historic beauty, worth every penny
Calle L e/ 23 y 25. Vedado. La Habana, Havana | 3 star hotelfrom $55
- Would definitely recommend...
- Amazing views; Great Cuisine
- Great Hotel in a fantastic location in Havana
Ave 3era, e/ 76 y 80, Havana | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Above average hotel
- Could do better....
- Great hotel, even with a toddler
Ave Paseo entre 1 y 3, Havana | 4 star hotelfrom $190
- Top Hotel and not too far from Old Havana
- Good Cohiba
- Watch out for long distance calls
Trocadero 55 e Prado y Zulueta Habana, Havana | 3 star hotelfrom $100
- GREAT STAFF!!!
- Grace and elegance among ruins
- Good, but...
3rd Ave and 70th St, Havana | 4 star hotelfrom $70
Prado 603 esquina Dragones, Havana | 4 star hotel
- Great hotel, good location
- Saratoga hotel, Havana - Great!
- Good blend of modern and traditional
Paseo del Prado No 416 , Havana | 3 star hotelfrom $66
- Beware of type of room given
- Be warned
- Das inglaterra war sehr schön und gediegen
Ingnacio Agramonte 267, Havana | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Could be better.
- Hotel Plaza
- Perfect location
C/ Calzada 110, Havana | 3 star hotelfrom $80
Galiano 1, Havana | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- Cheap but not so cheerful
- Well, if you do not have any other option...
- Pro's and cons
Calle Obispo esq. a Cuba. Ciudad de La Habana, Havana | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- Already needs a refresh
- The best.....
- A little expensive but very nice
3rd Avenue and 84th street, Havana | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- The pool is wonderful
- Comodoro OK.
- Dont do it
Tlalpan Sur/South, Havana | 3 star hotelfrom $50
Tlalpan Sur/South, Havana | 2 star hotelfrom $90
- Loved Havana City
- El mejor hotel que he estado
Calle Amargura 103 esquina a San Ignacio, Havana | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Great place !!
- Great Base
- A Gem in Old Havana!
Calle Obispo 153, Havana | 3 star hotelfrom $70
- Ambos Mundos
- Avoid Terrible Ambos Mundos @ $180
- Leaky with cockroaches
Calle 1ra. e/ 44 & 46, Havana | 3 star hotelfrom $17
5 Avenue Between 72 and 76, Miramar, Havana | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Nice hotel, location a bit too far out!
- Best food in Havana
- Thumbs up
Teniente Rey No 8, Havana | 4 star hotelfrom $70
Calle Baratillo 9, entre Obispo y Narciso Lopez, Havana | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- It was Good...
- Splendid, elegant worn grandeur
- A mixed bag
Calle 70 entre 5ta a y 7ma Ave., Havana | 4 star hotel$81 average
3ra Ave. y 74, Havana | 3 star hotelfrom $65