Four Points By Sheraton Roma West Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Four Points By Sheraton Roma West Hotel Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
Visited the Vatican St. Peter's square saw the popes general audience We left to get there at 7.15 am and got there at 1/4 to 8. Got a seat recently close but didn't see him as he went around but took some good photos. We decided not to go to Castels Saint Angela. Went into Rome proper had a nice lunch in out of way restaurant brought a few souvenirs. Than back to the Villa Santa Marina Very ...
... by putting up an umbrella, so we sat there watching the passing parade, it was very pleasant. Came home had some lunch with all our locally bought goods, like yummy pâté and fresh bread Bought from the bakery. ( there are three bakery's in this small town. ) Then we sat around the pool reading and sunning our selves, which was lovely and warm but didn't go in the water because the wind was up, I had a nana nap in ...
Roma was magical! The places, the people and the FOOD. So it all begins one Friday afternoon when two backpackers roughly follow a map to meet up with two other fellow traveller friends. Without even noticing we walked up to the Collessum. But i'll get to that later! We met up with a friend of Sam's, Claire and her friend Maria. As it was their third trip to Roma we got the insider guided tour. First we watched a play performed by a British ...
... if you do have TV bug you don't understand the language) and no housework or other stuff to keep you busy, there's not much standing between you and sleep at the end of an exhausting day! Great day filled with lots of REALLY old & really cool ...
All day in the Vatican city. The line was 1.5km long and we feared a 2 hour wait. It was only 1. Inside was spectacular. Aviva was right. I wanted to lie down and stair at the ceiling. Justice can't be done in text. Then through the Vatican museum. Also amazing and absolutely massive. We spent more than 5 hours there while expecting to stay only a few. Google the vast contence but it was all incredible. ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82