Fairfield Inn & Suites I-10 Lafayette
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Fairfield Inn & Suites I-10 Lafayette
Travel Blogs from Lafayette
... the gentility the south is known for. Possibility for retirement. So hot and humid in the south we had to get the dogs shaved. A friend tells me they look like pole rats. Oh well at least they are cool and I can see any ticks ( God forbid). We left Albany with Uncle Fred and Aunt Del to their condo in Destin Florida. Have I mentioned how fun Robs family is? They opened their condo to Rob, the dogs ...
... van again. We made a few toilet stops but we just pushed on so that we could get there as soon as possible. Luckily tonight we have cabins so we don't need to worry about putting up soaking tents and we are going to get takeaway so we don't need to cook either. I think it was around 8pm that we arrived to camp. We put up the tents to let them dry while Nicole went to pick up Chinese takeaway, I also put some washing on and had a ...
Dang has crawfish for sale, it's inside a gas station and you can order it live or boiled. 3 lbs minimum and they are $2/lb live and $3/lb boiled. When I asked how much one person could eat, she said oh, about 3 lbs. 6 lbs later (figured the kids would prefer hotdogs) and we were set. SIX pounds is a LOT of crawfish to peel. Now we know.... Doggone tourists. But man was it good!!! The question becomes.... Will the Mosquitos quit biting us now that we are eating local ...
... pecans. The lady told us about many of the rice crackers and other rice products they carry. It was a nice was to experience this specialty rice.
4. Bon Creole Restaurant. This was a restaurant that the locals go to although its appearance might turn one off. Here we had seafood gumbo, and chicken with andouille sausage gumbo. George told us about a very new-to-us food practice. Gumbo ...
... National Park, UT;
7. Chasing down the spirit of John Wayne in Monument Valley, AZ;
8. Encountering the land of the ancients at Canyon De Chelly, AZ;
9. Traveling old Route 66 to Tucumcari, NM;
10. Touring Cowboy Stadium in Arlington, TX;
11. Last night on the road in Lafayette, LA.
12. Home again.