No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Econo Lodge Kearney
Travel Blogs from Kearney
... awhile but with every day and especially 15 days it is a little tender. :) :) Thank god the beds usually have pillow tops! Left Colorado this morning and traveled thru Vail and a couple of ski areas along route 70. Air temperature 49 degrees moving at around 70-75 it was chilly too say the least. When we got to our 1st gas stop about 2 hours later Shane said he was cold, so you know it was cold! Colorado is ...
- Took 3 and a half hours to get here.
- Parked and took a nice walk around part of the lake.
- Ate some beef jerky
- Watched the cranes hunt
- Saw them get fish and swallow them whole.
- after an hour we had had enough and decided to get back on the road.
... Maggie's niece, Stacie and Stacie's husband, Kevin, their daughter, mini-Stacie (actually Ashton), and Stacie's mother, Bev. A grand time was had by all as Kevin grilled kebobs, and we played in the park across the street with Ashton and Braddock. Earlier in the day, though, we had to stop at Cabela's because after all, Nebraska is their home. It's sort of a state landmark so if you're here you might as well stop and see ...
- It's now about 8 o clock in the morning.
- We fill up with gas.
- Go to a Walmart and pick up some more snacks and drinks.
- We pass out in the parking lot until 4 in the afternoon.
- We look up what there is to do in the area and find a pawnee earth lodge.
- This was pretty cool because I I didn't realize the Native ...
We stumbled upon this attraction in the farmlands if Nebraska... It's a giant archway over the freeway with a historic western museum. We didn't go up into the museum (a little behind on time) but they had other cool things to explore outside including a human maze, a earth lodge and a giant statue of a bison. A small treat from the monotonous car ride through the Great Plains of ...