No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
- Free parking
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Inn Columbia
Travel Blogs from Columbia
... confirmation, and joy that I felt that next day as my wife sent me pictures of our passports, WITH year long approved visa's in them!!
Theres no telling what kind of incredible adventures God has planned for us in the days to come, and I want to share every moment of it. The main purpose of this blog, firstly, is to glorify God and share the incredible things he does. The second, is for people who support us, either ...
... took about an hour to pass through. Should taken the truck bypass, but was in the wrong lane.
My plan was to have a higher mileage day than normal so the next day, riding into Atlanta, would be lighter. I usually stop riding wherever I am around 1800h, the reasons for that is many fold;
- I want to ensure I can get a motel room
- I want to ensure I can eat, have had popcorn too many times!
- When the sun starts to set the ...
... came on softest setting so increased Mark's to 5 and mine to 4.
Increased rebound from 50% to 95%.
this really helped especially with the luggage and weight we are carrying. Mark suggested a smaller front sprocket but maybe a couple of teeth less on back would be better. maybe something to look into when the trail gets tougher.
So, remember the nice lady on the trail in the Great Smokies who extended an invitation to visit her home outside Nashville, for camping and a picnic? Well, made it all the way to Franklin and realized who our mystery host is...
THE Ashley Judd.
... of the KKK
- Co-op restaurant that looks straight out of a storybook set in a forest that funds a commune with 74 members in it. Beautiful people, beautiful face, amazing food and spirit!
- Chiropractor cracked my neck 480x but may have really damaged the joints in my middle finger. I don't know. It's been three weeks and it still feels like it could lock at any moment. ...