Best Western Executive Inn
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Best Western Executive Inn Jackson
Travel Blogs from Jackson
Downtown Jackson is a little scary. After our navigator could not find our hotel address a friendly emergency nurse at the medical centre we found was more than happy to walk outside and show me the back way along a gravel path - a few turns left and right and our hotel alongside the highway service road appeared. Good timing as Nicole was about to point our car in the direction of the highway and keep going!
Yesterday while we were out for dinner with a group of our truly lovely new found friends, we discovered the trunk of the trike extremely difficult to open. Actually, impossible! Having experienced this wee hiccup previously with theTrike back home, we decided it best to have it seen to before we left.
Just a quick job, right? Then we can be on our way and hit the Natchez Trace.
Hah, best laid plans ....!
3.00 pm in the afternoon and we are still sitting ...
... to have him with us to enjoy this moment especially given the amount of time he had to put in in resolving the issues with the Title.
With our bumblebee well and truly now in our hands, we are ready to rock and roll!
Watched the drill team practice this evening and Bobby took Jude pillion on his bike as he did a couple of sequences. Looked really great old madam sitting there like lady muck on his bike! At the end of ...
... it started to rain heavily when we got back to the No 19 Highway heading for Philadelphia.
- Its 4pm and its 83 degrees and we drove past the Silver Dollar Resort and Casino (a huge gambling concern considering the 100s of churches in these counties.
- Bill wants to be the Tribal Chief. Elections for tribal chief and sheriff are soon.
- Dawn’s quote of the day ...
... Photos of old courthouse and museum.
- Drove back to Jackson for Day 2 of music festival
- Big Joe Shelton (harp), Dexter Allen, The Bo-Keys with Don Bryant, Dorothy Moore, and Eddie Cotton (Eddie won the International Blues Challenge in 2015 beating our The Three Kings and Hat Fitz)
- Dawn purchased the Eddie Cotton CD live at the Alamo ...