Anna Youth Hostel
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
So we finally made it out of Iceland and have made our way back to mainland Europe, where believe it or not we are more than happy to be using the Euro again. We are also happy because our friend and new travel vagabond, David, has arrived. With our powers combined, we set out to conquer the the streets of Amsterdam. We make our way through many of …
Hellooo Amsterdam! Whoo hoo, I am here! The first things I run into, at the airport of course. Flat farmlands, with ditches (which I guess they would call canals) stretching for miles. The plane lands amidst the fields, and trollies over to the airport nearby. Tulips. Dutch style. The bathroom is even decorated with them. And it is really pretty. …
January 30, 2009- 11:00am The familiarity is the most striking aspect of this trip so far. I'm taking the same train I took when I last visited Amsterdam. The only difference is this time, I'm alone. I'm looking out on a canal situated just next to the grandest gothic cathedral I've ever seen, but it's fading it the distance. I'm heading towards a …
It was wet!! The whole city was cold and rainy but it had its own charm of course. After all we were in Amsterdam. The home of coffeeshops and other naughty things. We sloshed through puddles with our huge cases in tow. By this time we could not give rats ass if they broke or got run over crossing the street. We were over them and I even …
Amsterdam what an absolutely beautiful city. I had no idea that it would be SO GREAT. We arrived around 8 Thursday night and immediately tried to find dinner in the train station because we were all famished. We didn't find dinner, instead however, we found FRUIT SNACKS, CHOCOLATE COVERED WAFFLES, OREOS, and all kinds of food that reminded us of …
TripAdvisor Reviews Anna Youth Hostel Amsterdam
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $194
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $60
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $69
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $198
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $89
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $233
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $201
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $113
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant