Anna Youth Hostel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Anna Youth Hostel Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... sometimes called the pearl of the Zuiderzee. Here we wandered through the town taking in its character and then visited the volendam cheese factory. We tasted many cheeses, all of them very yummy, but my favourite was a split between the 3 year old cheese and the Gouda. They also served some of the cheeses with jams and mustards which were also delicious. The Dutch love their cheese and there are 4 million cows feeding the Dutch appetite for cheese (that's 1 cow for ...
After rushing around getting everything together this morning, we finally boarded the plane and headed for Amsterdam, the first stop on this leg of our tour!! Eli said Dale would like easyjet because their primary color is orange and it's everywhere in the terminal. It's a budget airline but it was a quick and easy flight. We arrived in Amsterdam around 4:20pm. It's an hour ahead of UK time. The flight was great and went so quickly. We had ...
... delegates had hot footed it out of town. So we headed back to the hotel......except we went way out and ended up in the residential part of Amsterdam.......luckily a young lady on a bike put us on the right path and 40 minutes laterwe'd made it back home. Amsterdam seems to be a safe place late at night as there's plenty of people cycling alone...and happy to stop and help the lost idiots.
I awoke early this am after having a nightmare about being stuck in a tiny lift. Fun.
... the city centre and walked all over, before jumping on a ‘City Tour’ bus to ...
... found a shop with 75% off promotional posters, and of course I quickly walked in with Ramsey following (most likely shaking his head). I bought a few pairs of great jeans for the rest of our journey and with the major discount they priced around 12 Euro for designer jeans! Ramsey eventually found jeans to his liking. Although, men’s “skinny jeans” is trending in Europe right now and we struggled finding non-skinny jeans! ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant