Anna Youth Hostel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Anna Youth Hostel Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... in a cafe, this was associated with artistic types or prostitutes.' What an interesting pairing of 'types'! More famous Dutch art was on offer on my final day when I forked out € 17.50 for the Rijksmuseum but found it much better value, with a varied collection of art including the key Rembrandt pieces, which went down a storm with the Asian tourists who were in selfie overdrive, photographing themselves as an ...
... They left from Budapest and ended in Amsterdam. So they were on their way out and heading to Paris. She told us a lot about the ship and the destinations so now I'm really excited to get going tomorrow. Just what are the odds? So good to see her and her husband Herky.
After the surprise meeting, we met our tour guide for the walking tour. His name was Frank (fronk) but he said he didn't mind us pronouncing it "Frank". We walked from ...
... the past 10 days but I can honestly say I'm very happy to be back here and get my life together. Though I'm constantly in a state of slight homesickness, I do consider Tours my home for the summer and it is nice being back. Now the adventures continue in Tours, and I have decided that I need to take a day to explore the city on my own. I am hoping to find a health food store, a fresh fruit and vegetable market, and some nice coffee shops in the next few ...
... itself but that’s kind of boring because it all takes place via computer so there’s not much to see. I got the biggest kick out of the rest of the process. First all of the flowers have to be brought into the warehouse and, for the most part, that is automated. But then after the auction has taken place, men and women on these things that look something like segways zip around ...
... encased shrine with his remains is a great attraction.
The smaller and more quiet chapels are nicer than the big churches. I also liked the Viceroy's Arch and the Gate of the Adil Shah Palace better.
Well maintained forts
After lunch in the Upper House restaurant we visit two Portuguese forts. The first one is the Reis Magos Fort in Verem, Bardes for which our car has to climb the ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant