UCD Village

Address: Belfield, Dublin, County Dublin, 4, Ireland | Hostel
 
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

Location

This hostel, located in the Ballsbridge area of Dublin, is near Sandymount Strand, Booterstown Bird Sanctuary, Dillon Garden, and River Dodder.
Map this hostel
     

    TripAdvisor Reviews UCD Village Dublin

    3.50 of 5 stars Very Good
     

    Travel Blogs from Dublin

    A Few Classes & A Lot of Plans

    A travel blog entry by shannon.dirrane on Jan 22, 2015

    Another week is in the books just like that. Where has the time gone since I have been here?? It's weird because I have been living in another country for 2 weeks and only known the people I have been with for a very short time, but I feel like I have been here forever. Aside from missing my family, bed, and showering without flip flops, I have a …

    Dakota Shirar

    A travel blog entry by sportsmedicine on Jan 07, 2015

    2 photos

    Today was a day full of lectures. There were a total of 6. I liked having a slower day to be back in a classroom setting and learning. The first speaker talked individually about the sports and where the funding comes from. The second speaker taught us about the history of sports and the GAA. He kind of cast a new light on the GAA. The third …

    Goodbye, Frankfurt. Hello Dublin

    A travel blog entry by janet_and_ron on May 31, 2014

    6 photos

    ... for most women was interesting too. In total I would have seen no more than half a dozen women wearing heels. Of the rest, probably 40% were in nice flats (worn with jeans/casual pants and a nice jacket) and the other 60% in sneakers or trainers (with casual clothes). Heels would be impossible with the cobbled streets - wonder if that was the reason.

    Luck of the Irish

    A travel blog entry by ldschaub on Mar 15, 2014

    9 photos

    ... tide was out and it looked as if you could walk all the way to the horizon. The water line obviously came right up to the road since it was wet and there was a very distinct water line on the beach. Tides seemed to be very drastic in this part of the world. It was a pretty view and as the sun was setting the water glistened. It was getting a bit colder though as the wind was picking up. We started moving a little faster and kept checking our gps to ...

    One Last Craic

    A travel blog entry by tmm on May 11, 2013

    6 photos

    ... a plan where we would find some wifi upon arrival into Dublin (tip: loiter around hotels or cafes checking for a signal) and from there message Lauren (Kaley's other friend who lived in the city) who then would text Paddy from her Irish number to head home to meet us whilst we cabbed to his place. And hopefully, the timing of all this would unfold perfectly.

    Well, that was the hope, anyway.

    But the reality was our first few hours in Dublin were spent camped out on ...

    Other places to stay in Dublin