The Abominable Snowmansion
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hostel rated in the past?
- Refrigerator in room
- Non-smoking hotel
- Laundry facilities (self serve)
- High-speed internet in room
- Concierge desk
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
Photos of The Abominable Snowmansion
TripAdvisor Reviews The Abominable Snowmansion Arroyo Seco
Travel Blogs from Arroyo Seco
- Left early this morning at eight
- Arrived at Carson National Forest around ten thirty.
- Grabbed gas for $23.78
- Also had five sandwhiches for $16.25 and a water for a dollar.
- Had a light picnic and than was back on the road towards Colorado Springs
... there was a blazed trail - it went from one grassy field into another into another - just absolutely peaceful and sunny and warm and breezy all at once. The dogs were in heaven and so were me. One of those never-to-be-forgotten walks for sure. We spent time walking around Taos - an old plaza, MANY MANY galleries (almost ALL galleries), some Mexican craft shops, narrow streets, all adobe, lots of lilacs, which to my New England eye look out of place against red ...
... is made of wood. The crucifix on the main alter is carved and painted. The crucifix is surrounded by painted Indian designs. The side alter has saints carved with Indian designs. Our return trip was not supposed to be scenic remember? Wrong. The highway meandered along the Rio Grande with beautiful snow covered top mountains as backdrop. Back in Santa Fe, we visit The Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, oh how I wish I could paint. Then off to the ...