P.Loft Youth Hostel

Address: No.29 Paoju tou tiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing, 100007, China | Hostel
 
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

How has this hostel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Photos of P.Loft Youth Hostel

    View all photos
         

      TripAdvisor Reviews P.Loft Youth Hostel Beijing

      3.50 of 5 stars Very Good
       

      Travel Blogs from Beijing

      1st Full Day in Beijing

      A travel blog entry by carlabroad on Apr 28, 2014

      1 comment, 2 photos

      Had a great first day in Beijing, despite the fact that the Forbidden City was closed. It's closed on Mondays apparently. Probably should have checked in advance. Oh well, back again tomorrow. Explored Tiananmen Square and a shopping street to the south instead. There are definitely a ton of people here but somehow Beijing doesn't seem as crowded as I had expected. Even rush ...

      Falling Back in Love with Beijing

      A travel blog entry by quirkybenny on Jan 09, 2014

      9 photos

      Not shocking that I woke up at six am this morning. Jet lag was kicking in. I knew how I would function for the few days after a long flight.

      Bored out of my mind, I went on my laptop to search online what to do in Beijing. I checked out Beijinger.com for a while until I heard noises in the hall. After I opened my door, a USF girl named Andrea, across the hall from me, asked if I was going to the group breakfast. I did the whole 2cool4skool attitude ...

      Complexities of Communism

      A travel blog entry by kendracassels on Jun 13, 2013

      1 photo

      ... treated to an informative and insightful presentation from Airplus. Airplus provides payment solutions to corporations dealing with the restricted banking landscape of China. At present time, only 13% of Chinese companies use credit cards for travel payments, the remaining 87% use cash and bank transfers. Airplus is confident that these statistics are set to turn in their favour. As the volume of business travel from and ...

      First Impressions

      A travel blog entry by ztbrown on Sep 01, 2012

      ... further down in the airport. We had to wait for another hour or so for stragglers from my fight and from one immediately following it. Once we had gotten everyone, we boarded a bus and started off to Beijing.

      We traveled down a brand new four lane highway that looked identical (if not in better shape) to modern US highways. What struck me about the highway -- and the airport -- was that all the signs had both Chinese and English on them. And not even just the ...

      Ain't Nuthin' but a Beijing Thang.

      A travel blog entry by eriklang on Mar 17, 2012

      1 comment, 2 photos

      ... that it still didn’t feel "real" to me. The first thing I noticed was the air, which is an asthmatic’s nightmare. Even at the baggage claim, there was a smoky haze that had the distinct odor of burning - not
      campfire burning, or popcorn in the microwave burning, but a kind of chemical burning. I thought to myself, “Maybe they’re doing construction nearby.” But no, all of Beijing is cast in ...