O de Casa Hostel

Address: Rua Inacio Pereira da Rocha 385, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo, 05432-011, Brazil | Hostel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.

How has this hostel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.


This hostel, located in the Jardim Paulista area of Sao Paulo, is near Park of the Snail, Instituto Cultural Tomie Ohtake, Livraria Cultura, and Parque Trianon.
Map this hostel


View all amenities

Photos of O de Casa Hostel




          • Bar/lounge


          • Free High-Speed Internet


          • Suites


          • Continental Breakfast

          TravelPod Member ReviewsO de Casa Hostel Sao Paulo

          Reviewed by laura.kingston

          Great Hostel

          Reviewed Mar 20, 2015
          by (10 reviews) London , United Kingdom Flag of United Kingdom

          Great Hostel in Vila Madalena, close to the metro and just three stops away from Republica. Just a block away there are some great bars and restaurants. Staff are very helpful and they do a great breakfast!

          This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.

          TripAdvisor Reviews O de Casa Hostel Sao Paulo

          4.50 of 5 stars Outstanding

          Travel Blogs from Sao Paulo

          A city of two halves

          A travel blog entry by c.j.burridge on Sep 21, 2016

          38 photos

          Step count: 366,343 São Paulo, a place of staggering contrast and mixed emotions. In three days, we really experienced the good, the bad and the ugly of one of the biggest cities in the world. After skilfully navigating the metro and resorting to good ol' fashioned map reading due to the absence of Google maps, we arrived at our hostel, which …

          Sunny Sunday to Travel Tuesday - Sao Paulo (2)

          A travel blog entry by socotravel on Jan 19, 2016

          9 photos

          After a great start to life in South America, we used the next few days to get to grips with the place and see what life in Sao Paulo is really like. Sunday morning we allowed ourselves a lie in and had breakfast at 10.30. Luckily the hostel provided breakfast until 11: bread, ham, cheese, cake(?), coffee from a thermos flask. We made a note to …

          Getting There* and Sunny Sao Paulo (1)

          A travel blog entry by socotravel on Jan 17, 2016

          1 comment, 7 photos

          It has been said that "getting there is half of the fun", but that is provided that you actually “got there” which for a brief moment I thought might not happen. As we approached the queue for our AirEuropa flight from Madrid to Sao Paulo, a lady grabbed us and asked to see our flight details. Leafing through she said “there is no …

          Brazil - Part 1

          A travel blog entry by brianstravels on Jan 26, 2010

          77 photos

          ... to each house. I hate to think what happens if an earthquake or mudslide comes (or in some cases just a swift kick to a foundation pole I think would do it). Only about 10% of the people in the Favela are related to any illegal activities (the drug trade in the Favela we visited, Rocinha, made US$4million per month from drugs), the other 90% of the population find ways to earn money in the city below. For the most part, most of the people there seemed to be living quite ...

          Traveler Photos O de Casa Hostel Sao Paulo

          Hostel the Third
          Sao Paulo, Brazil
          O de casa hostel
          Sao Paulo, Brazil
          Window view at O de casa hostel
          Sao Paulo, Brazil