No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hostel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Ciao Hostel Florence
Travel Blogs from Florence
... and is way higher.
As if lining up to get into museums is not bad enough, today we had a terrible time pushing though the crowds in one of the Plazas in order for Karyn to ...
... similar to ZaZa. Something interesting that we caught on to was how one of the waitresses spoke to a customer. The customer spoke French, and so when the waitress asked if they spoke Spanish or English and they responded "no, French," the waitress shook her head and walked away. Another hostess there helped the lady, but I had heard French people are treated that way in Italy, and then we saw it happen.
Because all of the restaurants in that piazza are owned by the same person, ...
... said that the last time he was there, no cameras were allowed. I guess they changed their rules because everybody was taking a selfie in front of the artwork. Of course we did the same and then moved through the rest of the gallery.
The Accademia was our last stop before departing town and maintains many of Michelangelo's works. We entered the museum and saw many partially finished sculptures that marked the end of his ...
... and Vespas (Not enough parking space)
22) Clubs are open till 4am and Bars till 2am - PARTY!
23) Traveling around Europe is cheap, once you are over here! Take ADVANTAGE
24) Speaking the language (Trying too) every single day- It's Graz-ey-aye- NOT GRAZIE
25) Spend the extra 2 euro on wine - TRUST ME, if you don't it will taste like TIRES!
26) Use ProjectFreeTV - All TV is in ITALIAN - This is helpful for your late night PLL cravings
27) Eat ...
... not long enough to fit directly into the surge protector strip.
9. Extra camera battery/batteries and charger/sd cards--I use a Canon Eos, whose batteries are pricey, but I always carry a second charged battery and my charger with me (well I have it with me on my journey but sometimes I forget to bring it in my bag on a tour/particular day and am sorry as the first runs out of juice so I have to use my iPad instead as backup). For those of you whose cameras use ...