Hostal Pascana

Ahuacpinta 539, Cusco, Peru | Hostel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.

Travel Blogs from Cusco

Cusco part 2

A travel blog entry by varney on Jun 02, 2014

12 photos

Back in Cusco for a few days now, before heading to Arequipa via Puno.
This time round we're staying at Hostal Pascana (PEN110), a place we wandered past last time we were here.
Been visiting the odd museum; some great, like the Regional Historic Museum; some rubbish, like the Museum of the Site of Qoricancha.
Had a Pisco tasting the …

Off to the Amazon Forest

A travel blog entry by peterandsandra


... then off on the bus with a snack of banana chips, Brazil nuts and an orange. 45 mins drive to the Tambopata river where we boarded a long, narrow dingy with roof - 16 of us plus 2 guides and a driver. Off up the river with lunch of fried rice wrapped in a banana leaf. Stopped to sign in about an hour in . Another hour and a half ride with some wildlife stops on the way - caiman (alligator family) on the river bank, herons, capybara and red howler monkeys licking the the clay river ...

Cusco - You Take My Breath Away

A travel blog entry by nellems


... these to the local governments.

  • There is a good chance you will here the phrase ‘Choclo con queso, choclo’, which means, corn with cheese, corn. This is a tasty treat that will tide you over before your next meal. Peruvians claim to have over 300 different types of corn. The kernals are huge and are almost ...

  • Cusco city tour and Sacsayhuaman

    A travel blog entry by samlumley


    We were up at the crack of dawn today at 4 AM for our early morning flight, with LAN air, from Lima to Cusco. We checked into our hotel and done a quick U-turn so we could hit the shops that with saw nearby. At 2o'clock we were collected buy our guide, Gonzalo, and driver for our afternoon city tour. First stop was Qorikancha, which was only partially remaining as the spaniards knocked down 80% leaving only 20% of ...

    Day 22: Inca Trail - Day 1

    A travel blog entry by gregchinery


    An SAS porter picked us up from Apu Lodge and took us to the bus. It was a small bus and I wondered if it was just the transporter for the porters and cooks. Maybe the other bus with the other Trekkers on it was already on its way. We would eventually work out that in fact it was a very small tour group; only 6 paid trekkers. 9 staff for 6 trekkers. The other people on the tour turned out to be really great companions and very friendly to trek with. They ...

    How has this hostel rated in the past?

      What's this?
    Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.


    This hostel, located on Ahuacpinta 539, Cusco, is near Sacsayhuaman, Temple of the Sun (Coricancha), Moray, and Perurail.
    Map this hostel

      More great choices in Cusco

      Search TripAdvisor for more deals in Cusco


      TripAdvisor Reviews Hostal Pascana Cusco

      3.50 of 5 stars Very Good