Dougs Mellow Mountain Retreat
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Lake Tahoe
- I woke up at 10am
- I had breakfast at a local coffee shop
- I left Tahoe at 12pm
- I first stopped at a gas station and got gas and then I started on my way back to Sacramento
- It took me 2 1/2 hours and it was 121 miles and then I was home! ...
- I woke up at 9am
- I bought a three day pass to go snowboarding at Sierra Tahoe
- I went snowboarding that day and for the next two days after that
- I just ate lunch from my ice chest everyday ...
... Sheryl Crow and Aerosmith recently played there. This is all happening in the small town of State Line (population: 840). While we were there the Eagles were performing at a small, (seats 4,000) outside venue at Harrah's in State Line. Tickets were sold out but we could hear them clearly right outside the gate and watched them on the large video screens (and saved $220).....nice night.
... of Tip Top Road and stop at a vista point with no view! We stop at Mariposa which is the archetypal cowboy and pioneer town and travel up the Sierra foothills through Bear Valley (still not seen a bear even though the Aussie tourist at the Chateau yesterday reckoned she had seen one with a cub in the woods). We are now on the historic Route 49 taken by the pioneer 49ers in the quest for gold and this road is ...
... the parking lot where they huddle the vehicles while the firefighters control the fires. The fire is pushed back from the area and the animals are returned to the park and checked and treated by vets. No animals are killed but 80% of the pens and enclosures ...
Other places to stay in Lake Tahoe
4127 Pine Blvd. & Stateline St. Nevada, Lake Tahoe | Hostelfrom $350