Vodka Brewery Guesthouse (Viinavabrik)
Travel Blogs from Mooste
... verging towards Appetiser. Kvass is the most popular soft drink in Estonia, much to the annoyance of Coca Cola. We talked about our holiday and he recommended some things about Tallinn and things to look out for on our journey to Parnu tomorrow. He asked if we were going to the song festival tonight which it turns out is separate from the windband festival and some 1900 singers will be there. We decided we would be so he sold us his spare ticket at a ...
... looks. Annoyingly there was the tail end of a thunder storm outside so we sat in the museum for a few minutes until it went off. A bit of a trek over Toome hill took us to the National Museum which talked about the old traditions of Estonia and the variations of them across the country. There was a large section on agriculture as well as clothing. It was pretty short but worth an hours visit. From here we were in a prime position to head back to our hostel and collect our ...
One cannot go to any café, restaurant, or eatery without seeing the (tasteful) table umbrellas sporting the words "Saku" or "A. Le Coq." These are the two beers of Estonia and one or the other are served nearly everywhere.
Much like Coke and Pepsi are in the US, Saku and A. Le. Coq sponsor eating establishments so they will only have one or the other. Where you would hear "Is Pepsi okay?", here you hear "we only ...
... Abundant Love,
... white is cheerful
54. For you it is totally normal to eat foodgone sour (hapupiim, hapukurk, hapukapsas, hapukoor)
55. A language should have at least 14 cases
56. You know the moves to the song "Põdra maja"
57. You consider “Õllepruulija” an unofficial national anthem
58. Everyone in your family has pictures from funerals
59. You are so proud of every Estonian that you correct foreigners who say that the population is 1 million, not 1.3 ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet