No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Visby
... we thought it was awesome & I had to get a photo despite the lovely warm weather. I ordered a pizza which came out far larger than the standard size dinner plate it came on! Lucky Dane was on hand to help me finish it!
The weekend was spent catching up on sleep, geocaching, & cleaning & re-organising Dane's apartment ready for his bathroom to be finished ...
... felt like a ghost town at times, no locals to be seen.
We found some Stepsils at a general store, and along with the cough syrup, cold and flu tablets and some rest this afternoon, I feel I'm slowly on the road to recovery. We were back on the boat around 1pm for a 3pm departure. Ive been in bed, whilst Natalie hit the gym and enjoyed some sunbaking. Tomorrow we are off on a guided tour of Latvia! Looking forward to ...
... the service were to be held only a few 100 meters from our apartment in Kungsholmen on Thursday. It seemed destine that we meet.
We made plans to see them after the services. They came to our apartment for a quick visit. They returned to Wisconsin on Friday. I know we will see them again...it was just that kind of "connection".
Best wishes to Mary and Bengt. See you in Florida...or somewhere else!
... they all know my name by now.
I think the Mediterranean would suit me if I ever managed to save enough for another one, I think the Caribbean would be a bit frustrating without a balcony.
We’re off! Sailing towards Copenhagen now – quite windy up here, but nice.
My goodness, they are moving furniture again for people – even spreading the towels out for them! I did my own – there are limits – but some people just ...
... long hill down into Visby – I think Julie almost melted her brakes!
After a cup of tea, we went to the library to check on the latest weather forecast. We felt that we could stay another day in Visby quite easily but if the wind was more favourable, we would leave in the morning. However it transpired that the forecast was for better winds on Sunday, so the decision was made to stay and we would use the day to explore the town some more, maybe visit the museum and do some ...