Ranger Woods

Address: 19 Bison Valley Rd, Pothamedu, Munnar, Kerala, 685612, India | Hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.


This hotel, located on 19 Bison Valley Rd, Pothamedu, Munnar, is near Tea Gardens.
Map this hotel

Photos of Ranger Woods

    View all photos

      TripAdvisor Reviews Ranger Woods Munnar

      4.00 of 5 stars Excellent

      Travel Blogs from Munnar

      Tea glorious tea.

      A travel blog entry by claireanddave on Aug 28, 2014

      23 photos

      ... reached a new level now and we are doing things that we are actually not even a tiny bit ashamed of. For example, before taking the scooter back for the day we wanted to quickly nip to the Tea Factory, however to do this we needed to fill the tank with about 1 worth of petrol. We didn't want to return the bike back completely empty and anymore petrol would have been a waste for us. At the petrol station David asked to put in 1 worth of fuel, however the attendant ...

      How to Post a Parcel

      A travel blog entry by laurenw_is on Apr 15, 2014

      7 photos

      ... more clothes shops, some with “tailor” written on the front in large letters. Each of these will point in a direction and offer a distance. This is known as a vector in mathematics and physics. Use each of these vectors along with the associated calculus to generate a vector average. This will be your true bearing to a tailor-tailor [an actual and true tailor, distinguished from those that simply have “tailor” written on their signs].

      6. ...

      Munnar - Cycling through tea and spice plantations

      A travel blog entry by cavilleharris89 on Oct 21, 2013

      ... could do anything about our tough experience. We were relieved to be back in his safe hands and out of dear Thomas's company.
      All in all, what a wonderful way to see this beautiful part of India. I think our experience with a support vehicle and a more reputable company would have been slightly different, but for all the gray hairs Thomas caused us, I'm so happy that we embarked on this "Tour de India" adventure, and would recommend a cycling holiday in this region to anyone.

      Valparai Revisited: December 2012 - 6

      A travel blog entry by indianature on Jan 16, 2013

      20 photos

      ... Tulip tree. Look carefully and you can see the Angels Trumpets in the marsh below.

      I love the circular pattern of these tea bushes. They are actually mature trees, not bushes at all but with constant pruning they ...

      The National Highway (tea road)

      A travel blog entry by mikeandciara on Jan 11, 2013

      ... such as the motor industry, where they own some of the major western car companies, and recently sold 85% of the tea interests in a fairly clever bit of business. Each employee of the tea company was offered the chance to own a share of the company. TATA kept a 15% stake and some other private investors bought a bit but the majority went to the employees who now own the company they work for. What better incentive to work hard than offering equity to ...