Prahran Village Guest House
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Prahran Village Guest House
Travel Blogs from Prahran
... safe and fabulous 2015!
So what did I say about the expected changes from the walk..?
- identifying the focus that I want to place on different elements of my life;
- valuing myself;
- dealing with change and travel - too much or lack thereof
- how to handle the possible loss of new friends that had been such a wonderful part of the adventure
- realising that the everyday 'process' of life is ...
... amazing ExPed mattress still weighed less than the swag, yet provided more sleeping space, some privacy and storage space should the weather turn nasty.
Speaking of weather, the forecast for Cradle Mountain, the location of our swag/tent experience on night one, is windy with rain and a maximum of 4 degrees! Brrrrrrrrrr.
... our house is the best ice cream parlour in Melbourne - the owner was on master chef its that good! The pear and rhubarb was unreal, Gemma had salted caramel with white chocolate. We went for Mexican tapas last week and it was so good. Shared burritos, tacos, meatballs and tried our first margaritas. I thought I'd be cool to try a chilli infused one......it was like drinking a vindaloo! Had to ask to swap it for a refualr one.
Since were both working 9-5 ...
... her out of the cot and brings her in to me for her morning feed. On Sunday she waved goodbye to my Mum for the first time ever.
- is either kissing or making a cluck/knocking noise with her tongue. It is quite amusing.
- we've started taking her to the park... when it's not raining. We have only tried the swings so far and it has been loads of fun watching ...
... her job until she had something else lined up. Lone and behold, what happened to her?
Before she had even finished her notice period, she was offered a job which would pay her more than double her £18k salary and whenever my friend has had enough of her job or she knows redundancy is coming, well she just looks optimistically into the future and sees it as a way to find herself a better job- with better pay and new skills to be learnt and you ...