No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Lavra GuestHouse Lisbon
Travel Blogs from Lisbon
... parthenon is one of the most awesome structures ever.
* I never expected to see so many tourists in Lisbon. You're simply flooded with them.
* Your directions suck. And, you don't know how to get places accurately. If you live in a city, at least get to know it and where things are exactly!
* You have no concept of how long it takes to get anywhere in the city. LOL.
* Like other cities, you have Indians who run tourist gift shops and try to rip you off. Nice ...
... 34); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">Brightly colored tuk-tuks scurried through this part of town as well, up and down the windy narrow streets.
With a sharp eye, you'll notice unique storefronts and homefronts with carved marble details, tile work or ...
... This is the original company and apparently only five of the employees know the recipe. It is a custard tart dusted with cinnamon and sugar.
We are late heading to the restaurant as we crowd around watching the nail-biting live stream of Brazil vs Chile football which goes into extra time and even shoot outs.
We are offered drugs multiple times in the day ...
... time soaking in the beauty of the city from that height. Houses in Lisbon are decorated in different colours and are tiered along the hill slopes. A bit like Santorini (Greece). They look beautiful.
2. Alfama - We spent a long time exploring this suburb because the more time we spent here the more we discovered. The tiny lanes with cafes, pastry shops, flowerbeds on the side of the streets, trams, all over added to the charm. ...
... of wall and feel a little unwell so we return to the hotel, where after a shower and sleeping for two hours I feel much, much better and we are off again.
We decide to just explore the area around our hotel. The footpaths are quite interesting. They appear to be small tiles, but on watching the construction of one note that the are actually cubes of rock, each individually placed in sand and then loc-creted in to place. They are then covered with ...