Bente Beck B&B
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Bente Beck B&B Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... only people who have been there since the 70's. New people can't locate, build or change the environment. The Government is trying to work with the community by tightening up the health and hygiene laws for food service
2. Haagen-Daz ice cream is NOT Danish, it is in fact a made up name by a New Yorker Reuben Mattus who wanted to give his ice cream a Danish sounding ...
... You think Switzerland is expensive. Well think again! We thought that our math was failing us, but it was all real and we had a rude awakening. Somethings were twice or more the cost of Swiss items. Although we are still enjoying this trip very much and go by the motto: “You can't take it with ...
... departure, it is really only equivalent to 2 days, plus one night in addition. However, super cool 17th Century digs, smack bang in the middle of the main shopping district, Stroget, with ready access to affordable grocery lines/full strength booze and most importantly, exquisite Danish design, what was not to love?! Our first full day involved, firstly, a visit to the Copenhagen flagship Lego store, for a ...
... the bill came to 480 DKK, which was about 80 dollars.
Brian had a good nights sleep after we ate dinner but I only slept a few hours.
So this morning we took the On and Off Bus. It was great. Unfortunately it was hard to take picutres through the glass window upstairs. But we had a few. After a tour of the city we took the canal boat tour. The photos ...
- Skuba dubi dub dub di di daj, I love you...
- Had pastries from the oldest and best bakery in Denmark - La Glace Conditorei.
- Watched some acts at the Eurovision fan zone in Copenhagen city.
- Had a photo taken with Basim, the Danish Eurovision entry.
- Depart Copenhagen 4:50pm.
- CPH - LGW.