Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Best Beaches Philippines
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > Philippines
zzz_Stan
Come to the Philippines!!! Asia's friendlist.
1) Boracay Beach
2) Puerto Galera
3) Panglao Beach
4) Siargao
5) Panglao

asiabill
QUOTE(Stan @ Mar 18 2006, 12:22 PM) *

1) Boracay Beach
2) Puerto Galera
3) Panglao Beach
4) Siargao
5) Panglao

Best Beaches as Ranked on my Best Beaches web page at; Best Beaches
Boracay Island's famous White Sand Beach is the BEST even though most others are less developed
A Tie between the next three;
Malapascua Island, Bantayan Island ( both off the northern tip of Cebu Island ) & North Pandan off the west coast of Mindoro Island
Little known White Beach just a km north of San Vicente, Palawan's west coast north of Port Barton
Aniuan Beach and Talipanan Beach on Puerto Galera, Mindoro
Dakak's white sand beach on northern Mindanao
El Nido, Palawan on the northwestern coast of Palawan
San Isidro's White Beach in Puerto Galera
Panglao's Alona Beach in Bohol
Port Barton, Palawan
Guimaras Island between Iloilo and Bacolod, Negros offers several beach destinations; Raymen Beach at Alubihod, Nueva Valencia with a white sand beach,
San Fernando, La Union's San Juan Beach
Nasugbu and Matabungkay 2 hours south of Metro-Manila

and ast but not least since I haven't had any direct feedback but have heard that Siquijor Island's beaches are nice here they are:white sandy beaches: Tubod Beach, San Juan Salagdoong Beach, Maria Dumanhog Beach, Siquijor Calalinan Beach, Siquijor Bitaug Beach, Siquijor Sandugan Beach, Larena Minalulan Beach, Maria Candanay Beach, Siquijor Laiton Beach, San Juan
jetly
Boracay is my number 1 beach worldwide; even at rainy season.
Less visitors, low prices, waves and pure nature ! jump.gif

Jetly
http://travel.webshots.com/album/560259513...lL?vhost=travel
bonggaboom
Hi there! My name is Clarissa Bartolome, an Industrial Design student at the UP College of Fine Arts.

As a requirement for my thesis, I am currently conducting a preliminary research on my topic: A Theft-deterrent Contraption For Communal Areas of Beach Resorts. My goal as designer is to minimize, if not eradicate, the incidence of theft in resorts with a product that will protect the belongings of resort patrons.

I would greatly appreciate it if you can share your insights regarding theft in beach resorts, or better still if you can answer one of my questionnaires (I have two sets: one for beach resort owners/personnel and one for beach resort patrons).

My e-mail address is cgbartolome@upd.edu.ph. Please contact me if you are willing to help.

flowers.png Thank you!
ricoycagayandeo
QUOTE(Stan @ Mar 18 2006, 01:22 PM) *

1) Boracay Beach
2) Puerto Galera
3) Panglao Beach
4) Siargao
5) Panglao

starlagurl
Haha, who wouldn't?
filipina4friend
Resort in Pansol, Laguna

Affordable, Clean and Safe
chloee_05
QUOTE(filipina4friend @ Jul 30 2008, 05:35 AM) *

Resort in Pansol, Laguna

Affordable, Clean and Safe

I didn't know there's beach in Pansol? Is there?
filipina4friend
In my post, I said Resort
chloee_05
oh, sorry, just thought coz we're in the beach thread.

anyway, yeah, pansol's pretty great, there are resorts all over town and several private resorts where you could rent a house with a pool. dance.gif
bakasyonista
I like El Nido, the best. It is very private.
starlagurl
Hey guys, I just searched through the blogs to find out what TP members thought about these top 5 beaches. Turns out most of it was good:

http://blog.travelpod.com/2009/04/17/5-bes...ppines-beaches/
asiabill
QUOTE(bonggaboom @ Aug 16 2007, 09:19 AM) *

Hi there! My name is Clarissa Bartolome, an Industrial Design student at the UP College of Fine Arts.

As a requirement for my thesis, I am currently conducting a preliminary research on my topic: A Theft-deterrent Contraption For Communal Areas of Beach Resorts. My goal as designer is to minimize, if not eradicate, the incidence of theft in resorts with a product that will protect the belongings of resort patrons.

I would greatly appreciate it if you can share your insights regarding theft in beach resorts, or better still if you can answer one of my questionnaires (I have two sets: one for beach resort owners/personnel and one for beach resort patrons).

My e-mail address is cgbartolome@upd.edu.ph. Please contact me if you are willing to help.

flowers.png Thank you!

first tip most thieves who target well to do people staying resorts do so with an inside person who observe the possessions and spending habits of the guest. next the most common time is during rainy nights from 3AM to 4:30AM when the deepest sleep REM ( rapid eye movement )hours.
palomalover
I love Boracay! The white sand beach is very beautiful and clean. I also like the food and people are really friendly there.

GuimarasTalk
cultureight
QUOTE(mrshim @ Nov 15 2008, 11:29 PM) *

Boracay was amazing... but I don't really understand why there's so much hype about Alona Beach on Panglao.

You know, I'm a Filipino and my brain just cannot absorb how many wonderful beaches we have. I mean, modesty aside, but it's unbelievable how many wonders we have and they're just there. Anways, enough of that.

I agree with you mrshim. Alona beach in Panglao's overrated. There are many beaches there with better facilities and stuff, I guess the reason perhaps is because Alona beach is the first to become popular - way back 30, 40 years ago. Imagine that! It started the whole fame of Panglao island, that's why there are many resorts in Panglao that have Alona in their name.

A bit of trivia, Alona was taken from the screen name of a Filipina actress Alona Alegre who had some nude scenes shot in the island. Hehe!
travelwidme
Looking for a great beach resort to enjoy mother nature and explore? Try island hopping at Caramoan at Cam Sur. Visited sometime 2011 and I truly fell in love with that place. I heard from tour guides that different Survivor series were shot there. I stayed at Ck-Inn at Caramoan. It was really a nice experience. Great and respectful staff. Over all the stay was fantastic! It was truly a great 3days/2nights stay!

http://www.ck-inn.com/
renewedfaith2da
If you can afford it...

I recommend the Shangrali in Cebu.
The beach there is awesome.

Keith

My Friend Mindanao Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.