Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Before you went to Borobudur and Prambanan.
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > Indonesia
yaya24682006
Hi, my name is yaya. I am study about heritage sites for those two places right now.
So, I was wondering before you went to Indonesia Borobudr and Pambanan, where your information comes from was. Were you used the wikitravel or other web site to search your information about Borobudur and Prambanan?

And what were you looking for or experience in those two heritage? What's the most attract you in Borobudur and Prambanan?

I really need your information! Thank you for your apply!!! air_kiss.gif

Yaya
jooolia
QUOTE(yaya24682006 @ May 11 2010, 09:27 PM) *

Hi, my name is yaya. I am study about heritage sites for those two places right now.
So, I was wondering before you went to Indonesia Borobudr and Pambanan, where your information comes from was. Were you used the wikitravel or other web site to search your information about Borobudur and Prambanan?

And what were you looking for or experience in those two heritage? What's the most attract you in Borobudur and Prambanan?

I really need your information! Thank you for your apply!!! air_kiss.gif

Yaya

Hi! Thanks for viewing my travel blog. Yes! I did go to Borobodur (in Prambanan, we just stayed outside since we were very tired). All I can say is I loved Borobodur because I love architectural styles and with that I got to see the design of people way back when in Indonesia. I enjoyed it more than Jakarta since Jakarta is more of urban and I'm not actually a city person myself. Ang you don't even have to wear batik, the managers will allow you in any casual wear you are wearing. All you have to do is buy a ticket (since tourists have special tickets meaning more expensive tickets than locals). Then you are all set to go! Enjoy Jogjakarta, if you are planning to go! It is worth it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.