GoGirlfriend.com has a list of some not so famous shows in Las Vegas.
We all know the Blue Man Group and Cirque du Soleil is "so over"... so pop by some of these other interesting ones:
* There's O at The Bellagio, featuring a 1.5 million-gallon pool as the performers' centerpiece.
* Zumanity makes its home at New York, New York, featuring a more adult take on the acrobatics Cirque is known for.
* KA makes its home at the MGM Grand with a 360-degree rotating stage
* The Mirage's Love pays tribute to the music of The Beatles.
* But the one that started it all was Mystere at Treasure Island.
Link to the article: http://www.gogirlfriend.com/reviews/las-ve...ore-shows-11170