Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Please may somebody help with working in bulgaria sunny beach for the summer 2010? :) - Sunny Beach travel question
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > Bulgaria
tobynaish
does anybody know how you can get a job in Bulgaria sunny beach for the summer atall? would love to do that but do not know where to start! any responses would be greatly appreciated
darrenstravels
Need a little more info first...

Nationality (EU citizens can work freely in other EU states)? Job ideas? Experience?
greener-10
Hey, Darren could u give more info?

I'm a 17 year old male. I am Irish so part of the E.U and would love to work in Sunny Beach for numerous reasons. 1.I have fallen in love with the country. 2. i have a GF living there. 3. I want to Study in Sofia.

I will be going to Sunny Beach after my second level exams finish on the 25th June. I am going for a 10 day Holiday but I need a job to stay the summer and plan to going to University in Sofia. I am going over on the 26th June. I will like any info on ANY available positions or vacancies. i would be able to work from the 27th June till season ends. Unfortunately I have no experience only for a one week work experience on a golf course, doing maintenance work and general golf course work. If you could forward me any details It would be of great benefit to me smile.gif THANKS IN ADVANCE

Darren Greene
tobynaish
QUOTE(darrenstravels @ Apr 6 2010, 06:29 AM) *

Need a little more info first...

Nationality (EU citizens can work freely in other EU states)? Job ideas? Experience?

Hi,

Thanks so much for your response smile.gif

Im English so can work freely there which is good. Ive had quite a few jobs that would have relevant experience and i suppose i would be looking for anything really. bar work or PR work or something outside for during the day. I would not be too fussy lol would just love to get away for the summer season and dont know anything about how to do it..!

Do you know much about it atall? see you have travelled alot!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.