Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: La Ribera Souvenir Shop - Barcelona travel question
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > Spain
lizo1212
Someone reccommended a souvenir shop in la ribera with very authetic souvenirs. I believe that it was on Carders but I can not remember the name. Does anyone have any idea what this store is called. It is very close to Museo Picasso. I was told that they had a really cool collection of pieces and great postcards? Thanks!
travelchica1
QUOTE(lizo1212 @ Mar 18 2010, 01:05 PM) *

Someone reccommended a souvenir shop in la ribera with very authetic souvenirs. I believe that it was on Carders but I can not remember the name. Does anyone have any idea what this store is called. It is very close to Museo Picasso. I was told that they had a really cool collection of pieces and great postcards? Thanks!

I believe that the store you are referring to is Wawas Barcelona at Carders 14. They have a wonderful collection of very cool and authetic souvenirs. It is different from most touristy shops because it is less boring, and much more exciting and youthful. Everything is is very edgy and chic and definitely for someone that is a fan of graphic design.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.