Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: i love italy - Milan travel question
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > Italy
didi03
smile.gif ciao! i'm 22yo, and i would like to go to Italy (Milano) for some months or a year ... i'm mexican and i'm very interested in the culture and language i would like to know how dificult and expensive it can be, or what can i do there. i don't speak as well italian ( neither english :S hehe), that's why i wanna try to remain there some months .. i would like to know where i can try to search a work or something more to do ,sad.gif i need a hope , thaks
soar
Hi. I don't think it will be easy for you to find job in Italy, because, as far as I'm concerned, you're probably gonna need permission to work there, and since you don't speak Italian that may be a little bit difficult. And Italian don't speak English very well smile.gif but italian itself is quite easy so I think you can catch up really quickly. Milan is quite expensive city due to the fact that this is one of the fashion capitols in Europe, but you can easily check prices in internet. I hope everything will work just great for ya, take care smile.gif
claireluton2010
QUOTE(trung277 @ Jul 1 2010, 11:32 PM) *

Milan and Rome are my favorite places. There is very diverse cultures and all tourist attractions. I was lucky to get there.

I agree about Milan and Rome, they're both wonderful cities; beautiful architecture, amazing restaurants and so much more to see and do (especially enjoyed the shopping tongue.gif) Is anyone taking a trip back there anytime soon?

Claire
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.