Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Sacred journey experience
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > Egypt
anty2
Hi,

I just came back from Egypt, it was amazing. I decided to try what they called "Sacred journeys" with my wife and I swear that it was the best idea I had.
We didn't know Egypt and some of my friends advised me this kind of trip. It's a tailored excursion with an expert coach. She proposes to bring you and give you the best of Egypt with sacred sites, interesting discussions, spiritual teaching, private visits of well-known places, luxuries hotels... A very original adventure where you can meet great people from different country as America, Europe, Asia, Australia...
You have to participate to this if you don't know Egypt, trust me! I think we cannot propose advertising here so I won't give her website and but word of mouth because it's a fantastic trip. But you can write "sacred world journeys" on Google it will be the first link.
Next year we will choose try Thailand with her, another amazing moment I hope!
Thank you for your time, good trip in Egypt by the way smile.gif
starlagurl
Thanks for the tip, did you write a blog about it?
introducinlyric

ive been interested in Egypt ever since i saw this program on it. your trip sounds like you had an amazing time
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.