Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: going to sofia?
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > Bulgaria
masna
I've been to sofia a lot of times! I love that city!
I seriously recommend it to anyone. If you ever need a place to stay, here's your best bet
www.romantic-sofia-apartments.com
jamesx
QUOTE(masna @ Jan 10 2010, 11:18 AM) *

I've been to sofia a lot of times! I love that city!
I seriously recommend it to anyone. If you ever need a place to stay, here's your best bet
www.romantic-sofia-apartments.com

I am from Romania, very close to Bulgaria, but lately I use to go there very often. A few hours from Bucharest, one driver is enough, and then the fun begins. Usually I go with friends and lately, after I start to tell my colleagues about our trips few of them joined us. The hotels are not expensive but the service is not great so we usually go for apartments. Much better for a Sofia visit no matter what the purpose. :) Also cheap is on the seaside and the service is not bad at all. I wish I could say some nice things about Romania but is not the case and I don't think it will be for a while. Bulgaria, grecia, croatia, Monte Negro are a few wonderful cheap choices for a vacation.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.