Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Transportation Singapore
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > Singapore
Hello,

I have read that the public transportation in Singapore is very easy and cheap. I would like to know few things:
1. Which way of transportation is the cheapest and which station to go from to get from Airport Changi in Singapore to the port - Marina Square (we are going on cruise with Costa)?
2. Which is the cheapest way to go from port to the city centre?
3. The last day of our cruise we still have the whole day to explore the Singapore - where can we leave ou luaggage?
4. What kind of ticket to buy ( we will be in singapore 2 days and then after 12 days again 1 day)

Thanks Laura
starlagurl
Hey Laura!

1. Check the fourth tip down on this page, I think it should help you:

http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Asia/...rport-BR-1.html

2. I'm assuming the MRT is the best way to go from the port to the city centre

3. I don't know where you can leave your luggage. I'm sure someone on your cruise ship would be able to advise you about this, though.

4. I don't understand this question. What kind of ticket are you talking about?
QUOTE(starlagurl @ Dec 21 2009, 11:50 AM) *

Hey Laura!

1. Check the fourth tip down on this page, I think it should help you:

http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Asia/...rport-BR-1.html

2. I'm assuming the MRT is the best way to go from the port to the city centre

3. I don't know where you can leave your luggage. I'm sure someone on your cruise ship would be able to advise you about this, though.

4. I don't understand this question. What kind of ticket are you talking about?

I meant what kind of MRT ticket to buy - single ticket or ticket for more journeys..? Do they have a ady ticket ?
starlagurl
There must be a day pass, I'm sure. It's best just to figure this out when you get there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.