Lots of us love nature but sometimes when you're in a city it's not the easiest thing to find some green space!
Cities that make the effort to give people a nice space amidst the concrete jungle get my vote!
A new poll has some suggestions for some of the greatest inner city parks out there.
1. Stanley Park, Vancouver
2. Bois de Boulogne, Paris, France
3. Assiniboine Park, Winnipeg, MB
4. Hyde Park, London, England
5. Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney, Australia
6. Millennium Park, Chicago, Illinois
7. Mount Royal Park, Montreal, QC
8. Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, California
9. Central Park, New York City, NY
What do you guys think? What are some other city parks out there worth a mention?
I would add Boston Common. Even though it's not as big as some of these other ones, it's still a fantastic place to kick back and throw a frisbee around!