Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Get culture-ated with the Philippines through Cultureight
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > Philippines
cultureight
Hi! We're in the process of redesigning our web site: http://www.cultureight.com since we have signed up a team to handle our operations, marketing and stuff. As travelers, and you've extra time, please do consider browsing through our web site and suggest stuff we can improve on.

You can also suggest resources we can use.

Thank you very much! sweat.gif
starlagurl
I don't really understand what it is.

You sell tours?
cultureight
QUOTE(starlagurl @ Oct 17 2009, 04:17 AM) *

I don't really understand what it is.

You sell tours?

Really, it's hard to understand what we do???? crying_anim02.gif

That's a very nice input. Thanks, thanks, thanks! air_kiss.gif

To answer your question, yes we do provide tours, but not the regular 3D 2N with accommodation at squeaky clean hotels which don't care how much used water their consuming washing towels and beddings. frantics.gif

Our tours are for people who are looking for a more meaningful experience, like our day walk through Malate (a district in Manila, Philippines) discusses culture, history and arts capped off with a drinking binge; while an example of our 5-day expedition is a jungle trek in Mindanao (a paradise) where we do home stay, learn about the culture of a tribe - planting, learning their dance. End is to encourage guests to give back to the community we visit, like teaching one afternoon with the kids. hug.gif
starlagurl
You should probably put that on the front then.
cultureight
QUOTE(starlagurl @ Oct 20 2009, 01:42 AM) *

Will do, thanks so much starlagurl angel1.gif
ppatrick671
QUOTE(cultureight @ Oct 19 2009, 10:45 PM) *

QUOTE(starlagurl @ Oct 20 2009, 01:42 AM) *

Will do, thanks so much starlagurl angel1.gif

Since your website is a lot about Culture and Hertiage of the Philippines, i would suggest you contact Cebus Cultural Center The Jungle Cultural Center. I beleive you could work together good and could compliment each other.
http://thejungerestaurant.weebly.com

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.