Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Bird/wildlife photography
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > U.S.A. > Florida
trissy
Hi. We've never been to the US, let alone Florida, but we fancy a trip there in February next year. Our first priority is bird and wildlife photography, but we have no idea where to start looking. Our other priority is peace and quiet away from the crowds, including accommodation. Any suggestions will be very welcome.[/color]
trissy
QUOTE(trissy @ Sep 15 2013, 07:00 AM) *

Hi. We've never been to the US, let alone Florida, but we fancy a trip there in February next year. Our first priority is bird and wildlife photography, but we have no idea where to start looking. Our other priority is peace and quiet away from the crowds, including accommodation. Any suggestions will be very welcome.[/color]

trissy
Thanks for your reply Steven. I will investigate where you have suggested. I suppose we were really hoping to go somewhere a bit remote where we could see wildlife and birds without too many people being around. Are there any national parks where that would be possible?
trissy
Thanks for your reply Steven. I will investigate where you have suggested. I suppose we were really hoping to go somewhere a bit remote where we could see wildlife and birds without too many people being around. Are there any national parks where that would be possible?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.