Hi guys!

I'm Tiziano from Italy. I will surf in the californian Redwoods, Parks and Groves to meet the highest coastal sequoias and the biggest giant sequoias in the Sierra, but also other Big Trees in the State as Montarey Cypresses in Point Lobos and Monterey, Jeffrey Pines, the ancient Bristlecones Pines in Inyo and last but not least Joshua Trees in Mojave Desert.

I will touch these places

Locations on Coast: Santa Barbara (biggest Ficus of North-America); Big Sur, Pfeiffer State Park; Carmel, Point Lobos; Santa Cruz, Big Basin Redwoods State Park; San Francisco, Muir Woods; Guerneville, Armstrong Redwoods State Park; Leggett, Frank and Bess Smithe Grove Smithe State Natural Reserve; Chandelier Tree Drive Thru Park; Avenue of the Giants; Richardson Grove State Park; Weott, Humboldt Redwoods State Park, Montgomery Woods; Piercy, Lilley Redwood Park Fraternal Monarch o World Famous Tree House; Eureka, Sequoia Park; Orik, Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park; Crescent City, Redwood National Park Del Norte Redwoods State Park Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park.

Locations of the Sierra: Calaveras of the Big Trees, North Calaveras Grove, South Calaveras Grove; Toulomne Grove; Yosemite Valley; Mariposa Grove; Nelder Grove; Sequoia National Forest; Big Stump Grove; General Grant Grove; Converse Basin Grove; Redwood Mountain Grove; Giant Forest, General Sherman Tree (biggest tree of the world); Lost Grove; Muir Grove; Atwell-East-Fork Grove; Inyo National Forest Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest (oldest living Tree, more than 4800 years old!); Mojave Desert, Joshua Trees.

I will write a long reportage for the italian newspaper La Stampa and a new book titled "Jons of the Sequoias".

If you have place to see, any suggestions, material to discuss or other please reply!