Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: overland reviews
Travel Forum - TravelPod > Welcome to the TravelPod forums > TravelPod Support
derrick241
Is there anywhere that a review of any overland company reviews could be written on TP ?

I have been on several trips with various company's so I would like to think I am qualified to write reviews (but other peoples reviews and comments should be welcomed as well

Can a company put their website in TP ?

Can they list the services and trips they offer ?

There is nowhere any research can be done for overland companies, except on their websites

There really should be somewhere to post reviews and I do know its difficult to find a country to post them in, because they usually cover quite a lot of countries and areas

Anyone else have any views on this ?
jacquesl
Hi,

TravelPod is a site where travelers can write about their travels and stay in touch with family and friends.

The services you are offering to place on TravelPod are not acceptable and contravene our terms of use.
derrick241
QUOTE(jacquesl @ Mar 11 2013, 11:42 AM) *

Hi,

TravelPod is a site where travelers can write about their travels and stay in touch with family and friends.

They services you are offering to place on TravelPod are not acceptable and contravene our terms of use.

Hi Jaques

Would it be possible to write a review though ?

(I think people should read about this company I am with at the moment, they are very good)
jacquesl
That would be considered as promotion of your company and contravenes our terms of use.
derrick241
QUOTE(jacquesl @ Mar 19 2013, 05:49 AM) *

That would be considered as promotion of your company and contravenes our terms of use.

Its not my company, its a trip I have just completed, it was a 20 day trip/safari in India, I never even knew they did safaris in India

I wrote my blog about it, just wanted to post a review of it, just to let othersw know whay I thought of the trip
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.