Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: City Breaks in prague over the summer
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > England
anni.johnson
Hi everyone,

I am going to be in Prague for few days in opening of August,and I was hoping for some ideas of things to do.I have never been to Prague before and i want to make the most of my time there. I am really interested in history,so any historical Sights worth seeing.Any City breaks,Short breaks and holidays packages recommendations.
Any suggestion and advice is appreciated.
evansmaria
Prague - the historical pearl of Europe - is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. many tourist visit this city every year. The city is full of attractions, nightlife is amazing, nice cuisine, etc. one can't go without shopping from here. Booked my tickets through myvacations.co.uk . Hope it will help you.
anniemartin11
Prague is an amazing city in Czech Republic. In the recent times, it has become one of the most visited tourist destinations of Europe. You will never be disappointed on the decision of visiting Prague. It has everything in it what a tourist searches for beautiful sights, nightlife, hotels to stay in budget etc. You can visit MyPrague.net for booking your tickets. Even i booked my tickets through the same site.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.