Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: who liked me on Facebook?
Travel Forum - TravelPod > Welcome to the TravelPod forums > TravelPod Support
lilian-pieter
I cannot open who likes the blog on Facebook. I can see that 30 people liked and only the two first people are visible. I also cannot find it in my facebook profile

Pieter
jacquesl
Hi,

This button refers only to how many people in Facebook have clicked on the link to show that they like Travelpod and for that you will just see a number. If you see a name next to that it means that someone who is a friend of yours in Facebook, has clicked on that link.
That whole box refers only to Travelpod.

It has to do with something new that Facebook is doing and this is how we dealt with it.

Having said that, I did send our development team a request that some members would like to know who clicks on that link on their blogs and photos. Hopefully they will be able to write a program of some kind in the not too too distant future.
londone7
whenever I post a new entry there is automatically 'one like' showing right away. I dont think anyone has looked at my entry the instant I posted it.
Is this some system default to add 'one like' right away?
thx
resortchail
QUOTE(londone7 @ Feb 6 2013, 08:27 PM) *

whenever I post a new entry there is automatically 'one like' showing right away. I dont think anyone has looked at my entry the instant I posted it.
Is this some system default to add 'one like' right away?
thx

Hi londone7,

It's not default system, it's your setting that you have did in your admin for enteries. Check it out, and try to switch likes setting off from your end.

Thanks,
--N
lilian-pieter
QUOTE(jacquesl @ Jan 29 2013, 01:33 AM) *

Hi,

This button refers only to how many people in Facebook have clicked on the link to show that they like Travelpod and for that you will just see a number. If you see a name next to that it means that someone who is a friend of yours in Facebook, has clicked on that link.
That whole box refers only to Travelpod.

It has to do with something new that Facebook is doing and this is how we dealt with it.

Having said that, I did send our development team a request that some members would like to know who clicks on that link on their blogs and photos. Hopefully they will be able to write a program of some kind in the not too too distant future.

thanks for your answer. We wait and see. Compliments voor travel pod it works very well

fraserc
There is no way to add one "Like" automatically. I'd guess the problem lies somewhere with Facebook's "Like" button widget.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.