Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Uploading photos from iPad
Travel Forum - TravelPod > Welcome to the TravelPod forums > TravelPod Support
bibka
Hello,
I was looking through help but couldn't find answer. Is it possible to upload the photo which I take with my iPad camera. And one ? more, If I use travelpod on ipad I cannot upload photo because flash player for ipad doesn't exist and it seems that that is the only option. Am I correct? Regards!
jacquesl
Hi,

Go to the app store and download the ipad app called travelpod and you will b able to download photos using your ipad to your account.
bibka
QUOTE(jacquesl @ Jan 14 2013, 12:50 PM) *

Hi,

Go to the app store and download the ipad app called travelpod and you will b able to download photos using your ipad to your account.

Thank you for your fast reply. Yes, it's working 😄, but only if I use ipad version of travelpod on ipad. If I am connected to "regular" travelpod app through internet on my ipad device it's not working. Well, even that solution is good only some more steps is needed flowers.png

Regards!
fraserc
There is a way to upload iPad photos using the normal web app in Safari. It requires that you have updated your iPad to the latest iOS software (at least to iOS 6) or have purchased the iPad recently with the latest version already installed. The latest version of iOS allows Safari to upload photos from the Camera Roll, an important improvement for sites like ours!
The solution in that case is to go to the photo uploader and choose "Basic Uploader." This does not require Flash and instead uses a simple form to let you choose up to 5 photos at a time to upload.
I hope that helps!
Fraser
bibka
Nice! You are great! dance.gif

And here I have another question (sorry offtopic.gif ). In our language (slovenian) we use some special letters , i.e : č, , . I found out that when I input words which contain those letters and then save the text, in some cases that letters are transformed to c, s, z . The problem is that that can change the meaning of the certain word. Mostly this problem is connected with the "blog settings". Well, maybe you can help or fix this issue? Thanks.
Bibka

fraserc
International font issues are tricky, but we will investigate. Are you entering these on the web site or via the iOS app?
Cheers,
Fraser
bibka
Well, some entering was done on my regular PC (Windows) on the web site and some on my iPad. Which text I input exactly where or on what device I cannot remember. This isn't much of a help, is it?
Cheers,
Vesna
fraserc
No problem, we'll look into it on this end.
Cheers,
Fraser
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.