Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: missing entries
Travel Forum - TravelPod > Welcome to the TravelPod forums > TravelPod Support
richardkilgore
HELP!! I updated my blog earlier today by publishing numerous draft entries. I checked the listed entries after publishing them and they were all there. However, I just looked again and over half my entries are missing. What happened and how can I get them back online?
jacquesl
I will have someone look into that and will reply via the other email you sent me.
gypsytour
Thanks for your brains and support for this great website.

This gentleman's problem is sort of my problem too.... is there a way to revover deleted or past versions of an entry?

Mary
406-249-8576
KnollMC@aol.com

jacquesl
When you publish a revised entry you overwrite the old version and we cannot retrieve it. But if you do not overwrite it we may be able to get lost data back.
gypsytour
QUOTE(jacquesl @ Dec 9 2012, 01:09 PM) *

When you publish a revised entry you overwrite the old version and we cannot retrieve it. But if you do not overwrite it we may be able to get lost data back.

Great... I did not overwrite it... so where would I look for deleted entires? (If you directed me to that already I apologize I could not find your instructions...)

THANK YOU!!!
Mary
jacquesl
Contact me at support@travelpod.com and send me the date of the entry and the title of the entry an I will have one of our programmers look for it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.