Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: The name of this sightseeing place, - Amsterdam travel question
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > The Netherlands
aironicthailand
I have been in Amsterdam at more than 30 years ago, I was much appreciate on one place, then I took a photo at the shop, with the Holland old style dress, at the studio in old Holland house, I can not remember the name of this place, I still keep this picture up to day, this place look similar like the fisherman village, with so many suveince shop, I wish to go to this place again, Would you please do me favour to inform me the name of this place, thanks so much in advance
cecilia74
QUOTE(aironicthailand @ Jun 20 2012, 04:50 AM) *

I have been in Amsterdam at more than 30 years ago, I was much appreciate on one place, then I took a photo at the shop, with the Holland old style dress, at the studio in old Holland house, I can not remember the name of this place, I still keep this picture up to day, this place look similar like the fisherman village, with so many suveince shop, I wish to go to this place again, Would you please do me favour to inform me the name of this place, thanks so much in advance

Are you sure it was in Amsterdam? I know they take pictures like that in the town of Volendam.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.