Travel Blissful has decided on the most walkable cities in America:
1. San Francisco (Chinatown, Financial District, Downtown)
2. New York (Tribeca, Little Italy, Soho)
3. Boston (Back-Bay Beacon Hill, South End, Fenway-Kenmore)
4. Chicago (Loop, Near North Side, Lincoln Park)
5. Philadelphia (City Center East, City Center West, Riverfront)
6. Seattle (Pioneer Square, Downtown, First Hill)
7. Washington D.C. (Dupont Circle, Logan Circle, Downtown)
8. Long Beach (Downtown, Belmont Shore, Belmont Heights)
9. Los Angeles (Mid City West, Downtown, Hollywood)
10. Portland (Pearl District, Old Town-China Town, Downtown)
I disagree with New York being so high up on the list.
I agree with Boston, Chicago and Philadelphia. I have walked a lot in those three cities and loved every second.
New York, not so much, I found the sidewalks were not very well taken care of and also that the drivers were aggressive to pedestrians.\
Where is your favourite place to walk?