Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Want a free boob job? Are you a nurse?
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > Czech Republic
raniroo
Well, head to the Czech Republic where this could be a reality. Jobs are being offered at a clinic to lure back nurses to work in the czech Republic by offering boob jobs, tummy tucks and liposuction.

Want a free boob job?

travelmonster
Man, thats crazy!!!
raniroo
It reminded me of a story working for Hooters (not that I have). But that if you work there for 12 months they pay for a boob job! Is that really true? Hooters of Eastern Europe!!!!!

I wonder if they then give the nurses little white thigh high uniforms and stilletos! That would give any old man a heart attack!
starlagurl
You would think that nurses would not be inclined to desire breast enhancements...since they know about the risks and such?
wakingdream
That incentive is just plain wrong.
durnadupa
QUOTE(raniroo @ May 25 2009, 05:59 AM) *

It reminded me of a story working for Hooters (not that I have). But that if you work there for 12 months they pay for a boob job! Is that really true? Hooters of Eastern Europe!!!!!

I wonder if they then give the nurses little white thigh high uniforms and stilletos! That would give any old man a heart attack!

I would doubt that Hooter's story. I know Hooter's workers and they never mention this...I would just chalk it up to an urban legend. The fact does remain though that a high percentage of those Hooter's girls do have boob jobs, helps rake in the tips.

Having worked in several bars and restaurants I know that boobs will outsell good service any day of the week.
starlagurl
QUOTE(durnadupa @ May 25 2009, 09:34 PM) *

I know that boobs will outsell good service any day of the week.

Well, I worked in restaurants too.. I wouldn't say that boobs outsell good service, I would say that a NICE SMILE and FRIENDLY DEMEANOR often do...
barsie
Well it's a creative solution. Many businesses offer incentives to their staff by providing them with the companies services- it's a very cost effective way of providing a bonus.
Car companies offer give company cars as incentives as they have access to them very cheaply.

It's clearly a medical clinic which offers cosmetic surgery- so offering it to staff as an incentive makes sense. Why would they go out and say buy LCD tv's to give away at a greater cost to themselves.
wakingdream

Having worked in several bars and restaurants I know that boobs will outsell good service any day of the week.

I think that's true in certain kinds of bars and restaurants. Not all of them. I worked in service for a loooong time and I'm pretty sure that good service counts for something. But it's true, nice boobs help sometimes......it just depends on who you're serving.
ScottWoz
QUOTE(raniroo @ May 25 2009, 04:59 PM) *

'Old'?!
wakingdream
QUOTE(ScottWoz @ May 27 2009, 08:33 PM) *

QUOTE(raniroo @ May 25 2009, 04:59 PM) *

'Old'?!

haha. too true.
starlagurl
Oh my god, that is honest to goodness harassment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.