Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Trip Book editiing
Travel Forum - TravelPod > Welcome to the TravelPod forums > TravelPod Support
jjarnold
Is there a way to edit the text in a trip book? I don't necessarily want my trip book to include everything I posted in my blog but can't find a way to edit. Short of creating a new blog with just the information for the book, is there a way to do this?
jacquesl
You can remove a whole entry form the book but you can't remove part of an entry for m the book.
So you could actually duplicate the entry with less words that the original and then exclude the original entry form the book. Then once the book is done delete the temporary entry you created.
jjarnold
QUOTE(jacquesl @ Sep 7 2011, 02:53 PM) *

You can remove a whole entry form the book but you can't remove part of an entry for m the book.
So you could actually duplicate the entry with less words that the original and then exclude the original entry form the book. Then once the book is done delete the temporary entry you created.

Thanks, Jacques! That's what I'll do. Now I just need more time....... frantics.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.