Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Hello and Welcome!
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > U.S.A. > North Carolina
wisconsin_fan81
Welcome to the NORTH CAROLINA, USA FORUM! Thanks for stopping by. Any questions anyone has feel free to ask. I have lived in North Carolina for over 14 years now, and currently live in Wilmington, NC, which is on the beach. I have traveled the main roads, back roads, and off-roads of my gorgeous state, and still look forward to seeing more of it all the time. I am a jet-setter by nature, and have been to some pretty cool places for a "young buck", including Iceland, Hungary, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. I am beginning to get my land feet on a good travel routine, so I apply a lot of the same basic concepts wherever I travel. meaning I try to visit places off the maps, try to eat at places the locals do, but also make sure to visit all the well-advertised places- because they are popular for a reason. I try to be fair, and try to be conscientious about "green" and ethical traveling i.e. I have a terrapass to offset carbon footprint, don't litter or leave messes, take care to appreciate what you do, and learn from the locals, use small establishments to support local economy- and be a good American Traveler! So anyways, there's a little background, enjoy the forum!
starlagurl
Great to have you here, Chris. Thanks for offering your knowledge and help to the forums.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.