Help - Search - Calendar
Full Version: Thrilled about upcoming San Diego vacation & horseracing
Travel Forum - TravelPod > > U.S.A. > California
peryjon
After a long time, I am going on a San vacation in July. One event I am eagerly looking forward to attending is the world-class horse racing at the Del Mar Racetrack. Besides this, I might check out the Sea World's Summer Nights. I have heard that the night shows and fireworks are spectacular at the summer nights. Since I have plans to check out various attractions, I have reserved my room at the California Suites Hotel which is located in the middle of San Diego and from where Del Mar, Sea World and the beaches are nearby. Now just counting days to have an exciting time in San Diego.
elissashadley
From your words, I can easily feel your happiness and joy for your coming travel in San Diego. Since San Diego is a terrific city full of various resorts. I have been there before with my friends. When you enjoy your horse racing, you can look around as well.
1. Followed by La Jolla Cove which is the best place for snorkeling and kayaking, the Torrey Pine Beach is a must-see for the tourists of all ages. Plus, the Golf Course will add more fun to your trip there definitely. Not far from it is the Mission Beach. On this beach, people have the opportunity to ride on the Roller Coaster in Belmont Park.
2. Old Town, the historic properties, deserves your visit anytime. The history of this place can be dated back to the 19th century. Tourists who plan to go there will have the opportunity to take a close look at the first blacksmith shop and the first newspaper office in this city. Apart from these views, you can still spoil your stomach in the gourmet food provided by the A.R Valentien, Restaurante Romesco or Nine-Ten.
If you are planning an extended stay within that city, the two places may add more lust for your tour.
frantics.gif party.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.